Sunday, September 4, 2011

Arsenal thrashing upsets fabregas

Barcelona ace Cesc Fabregas
admits watching Arsenal fall to
pieces against Manchester United
in their 8-2 mauling at Old
Trafford was painful.
But Fabregas, who left the
London club for Barcelona in the
transfer window, still has faith
the Gunners can resurrect their
Premier League ambitions.
“I watched the match against
Manchester United on television
and it was difficult,” Fabregas
told El Mundo Deportivo.
“I suffered during this match and
especially because of the
enormous rivalry between the
clubs.”
“But I am convinced that the
squad will improve for the next
matches.”
Fabregas has often been
criticised for the way he pushed
his way out of the Emirates after
years of uncertainty over his
career there, but he is trying to
win back some support from
north London.
“I will always have strong
feelings for the Gunners. I am a
fan through the good and bad
moments,” he added.
And there was warm praise for
his former coach.
“I hope that I can transfer the
lessons Wenger has taught me to
my new work at Barca,” he
added.
“I will always be grateful to the
coach.”
CLICK ON FACEBOOK LOGO BELOW TO SHARE DIZ NEWS WIT UR FRNDS, NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment